Friday, August 28, 2015

6 Minutes and 1 Second

That's right....all it took me this morning was 6 minutes and 1 second to complete my makeup. I am seriously loving these products y'all!!!! I have no makeup abilities prior to trying Tyra and never really bothered to learn. I did the same routine for YEARS and never bothered to change....not even colors. How sad is that? But not anymore! Now, I am Tyra Beauty all of the way. Check it out......
Here is some real talk about the company. My title is Founding Beta Beautytainer. Why you ask? Well, we are still in beta testing and are not officially launching until next month sometime. When? We don't have an official date yet but I do know that Tyra's new show, Fab Life, is also launching in September. What are the advantages to being in a company where my CEO is Tyra Banks?

1. My CEO is TYRA BANKS!
2. She has one slightly (sarcasm) popular show America's Next Top Model in which there used to be a contract with Covergirl but now she is only using Tyra Beauty.
3. She is debuting a NEW television show called Fab Life this September. Think she won't advertise for us?
4. Check out my business card......does yours have a SUPERMODEL on it?
5. You can still be a FOUNDING BETA BEAUTYTAINER!

Now ladies, things are changing once we officially launch. Right now the starter kit for new beautytainers is $100 (with the additional $49 starter fee). This kit offers over $314 worth of product. We just had a call from HQ earlier this week and they let us know that things are going to be changing in September once we officially launch. The kit will be slightly cheaper but will only offer about $150 worth of product. That's a huge difference. If you ever thought about this amazing opportunity, now is the time! Let me know if you have any questions as I would be more than happy to answer them!




Lisa
Questions? Email me!
Where to Shop
6 Minutes to Fabulous Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment