Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Ty Ty Tip!

Oops Liner is the FIRST liquid eye liner that I have EVER attempted. I know myself and I know my lack of skills when it comes to putting on eyeliner (like seriously, I struggle with a pen), but Oops Liner is virtually impossible to mess up! Why? Because of the Oops end which erases any and all mistakes that you make....WITHOUT having to remove all of your makeup and start over.
Questions? Ask them in the comments and I will get right back to you! I love talking about these products and want to make sure everyone has the opportunity to fierce their face in less than six minutes. Watch for a video tomorrow about how I do my daytime "smoky" eye using Light in a Stick, Sculpt in a Stick, Eye in a Stick, Kohl Liner (Meet The Parents), Liquid Liner and Smack My Fat Lash (who doesn't love that name????)!

Lisa
www.6MinutestoFabulous.com
6 Minutes to Fabulous Facebook
Questions? Email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment