Sunday, August 9, 2015

Bathroom #decluttered

I know this HAS to hit home with any of the ladies out there reading this! We clean our bathrooms and make everything looks all nice and pretty and then within two days, there is STUFF everywhere. One of my biggest pet peeves is my makeup bag. There was a powdery substance on everything (after one of the kids dropped the bronzer and it broke apart everywhere), the brushes never seemed clean and there was makeup I bought and HATED just taking up room.

So tonight, after all of the school clothes and tennis shoe shopping was done I took myself to Target. My goal was to find the smallest makeup bag that I could and see if I could fit everything that I needed into it. Guess what? SUCCESS! 6 minutes in the morning, a nice clean makeup bag, NO BRUSHES and my counter had less clutter. Check it out.....right hand side is my old makeup bag and left hand side is my petite new makeup bag. All that power in such a small package....fierce and fabulous doesn't even begin to sum it up!


In case you were wondering, I have some photos for you of various people rocking their new Tyovers!




Let me tell you guys a little secret....Tyra's new line doesn't actually launch until September. There are still more products to come! You could be one of the cool kids that was using Tyra before the world really knew about it! How will it be advertised you asked? Well, first, there is the slightly popular show (note: sarcasm) America's Next Top Model (yep, no Covergirl commercial this year ladies!) and second, Tyra is launching her own talk show this September where she will be highlighting these products! SO EXCITING!!!!!!

Lisa
www.tyra.com/LisaMButler
https://www.facebook.com/6MinutestoFabulous
 

No comments:

Post a Comment