Sunday, August 16, 2015

You Learn Something New Every Day!

So today I decided I was going to be brave and try Tyra's Oops Liner. If you know me at all, you know that I don't usually wear much makeup and liquid eye liner has NEVER been in my makeup bag. This is what I looked like trying liquid liner in the past....

Totally serious moment right there. So, I sat down at my computer and looked through the numerous YouTube videos and low and behold, it turned into a whole makeup session. I mean, I couldn't just do my eyes and not the rest of the face. However would I take pictures with just my eyes done right? I found two amazing videos from one of our TOP Beautytainers about a daytime eye and a nighttime eye. Watched the videos 3 or 4, okay at least half a dozen times and decided to go for it. Ladies, I found ALL NEW USES for some of the products. The 6 Minute TyOver uses Eye In a Stick all over the lid. The videos that I found used Light In a Stick, Sculpt In a Stick and Eye In a Stick for a beautiful smokey eye. Then I found a couple videos about different ways to put on the Oops Liner and BAM....
I am in LOVE with these products. Every time I try something new (Oops Liner) or try a different use for a product (Light In a Stick and Sculpt In a Stick for eyes or Cheek in a Stick for the dark circles under my eyes) I become more and more excited about these products and this company!!!! Here is the video that I used to achieve this look.

I know, I said no brushes but this is just another example of how versatile these products are. I pulled out my old brushes, cleaned them and then tried this new look out. LOVE! Ladies, if you aren't interested in Tyra you should give it a chance. If you are local, hit me up. I will come over and do a TyOver or let you try the products. If you aren't local, take a chance. Order something and see how you like it! But trust me, you will LOVE it!

Products used in this looks: Sculpt In a Stick (Light), Cheek In a Stick (Sexy Hot Flash), Light In a Stick, Smack My Fat Lash, Oops Liner, Line 'Em (Meet The Parents), Eyes In a Stick (Once You Go Brown) and Suede and Juicy (Lomo - Juicy side). If you are at all interested in investing in your own business and becoming a Beautytainer, now is the time! GROUND FLOOR ladies. The line hasn't even officially launched. Opportunity is knocking and her name is TYRA!!!!

Lisa
www.6minutestofabulous.com
www.facebook.com/6minutestofabulous

No comments:

Post a Comment