Friday, August 7, 2015

IT HAS ARRIVED!!!!! #fabulous

I got the notice while at work today that my Tyra makeup was delivered....at home....while I was at work. TORTURE! Got home from work and IMMEDIATELY opened the packages. That's not totally true, I waited until I could go upstairs and lock my bathroom door so that I could be the only one in the room. After all, this is MY special makeup and I don't want my three daughters getting any ideas about playing with it! OFF LIMITS GIRLS!!!!

The packing is beautiful and the makeup looks awesome. I saw a YouTube video where the girl talked about how the makeup goes on like a cream but feels more like a powder when you are dab, dab, dabbing it. She couldn't possibly have it accurate right? Oh, she was accurate. I put a line of 'Light in a Stick" on my hand and dabbed until it was completely gone. How awesome is that? If you put it somewhere you didn't want it, you can just dab and dab and swab until its gone! Now I couldn't wait to actually do my six minute Tyover but knew that I had already had privacy for 5 minutes and that my girls would not be far behind. So, I decided to wait until they were in bed.

Prior to doing my first ever Tyover, I again watched the Tyra video to ensure I knew what to do. She makes it seem SO easy. Guess what, it is just that easy. I have never been one that is real good at putting makeup on or one that puts a ton of makeup on. Most days it was some eyeliner and mascara and I was out of the door. My fear, I would feel like I was wearing TO MUCH makeup. Guess what?!?!?! I WAS WRONG! Six (maybe 7 or 8 since it was my first time) minutes later and I was done. And I feel AMAZING! Check it out below.





What did I use to get this look? Sculpt in a stick, light in a stick, cheek in a stick, eye in a stick, Smack My Fat Lash and a light coating of Menage A Brow. The best part of this whole Tyra adventure...IT IS JUST THE BEGINNING! The foundation has been laid but once its totally rolled out there is going to be more and more products to make you #fierceandfabulous!

Don't hesitate to start a conversation with me about how Tyra beauty products could work for you! 

www.tyra.com/LisaMButler
mslbutler@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/6MinutestoFabulous?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
 


No comments:

Post a Comment