Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Less than 6!


It took me LESS than 6 minutes this morning to complete the look. I am floored by how easy these products really are! I thought for sure that I would make a huge mess (as I have any other time I have tried any cream based products) or that my cheeks would look like a clown. Let's face it....I was afraid of cream blush! The ability to complete my makeup in UNDER 6 minutes, WHILE holding a phone (so one handed) and feel so fabulous is wonderful!

I have continued to follow my basic morning routine, using lotion with a small drop of foundation just to equal things out and do use a small amount of powder is my "greasy" zone because otherwise I feel like I am shining more than I should!!! Don't forget, more products are coming out when the line is officially launched in September so my fingers are crossed for a foundation and powder in the future! The only hint I have gotten....COLORS!


Lisa
www.6minutestofabulous.com
mslbutler@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment