Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Made to Last

I have been wearing Tyra for a couple of weeks now. I decided the other day to get y'all some pictures to see how this product works. My normal routine is to get up at 5:30am and my makeup is all done before 6:30am. Then the day starts. I get my girls up and ready for school, drive an hour to work, work 8 hours and then drive another hour PLUS to get back home. Does Tyra last? Check it out....
 What do you think? I can hear your questions now.....contour what? Four fingers huh? Here is a three step photo showing no makeup, all my Tyra products applied (pre-dabbing and swabbing) and the finished product.
What questions do you have ladies? If you haven't heard about Tyra it is about to BLOW UP next month. Not only is September the official launch for Tyra Beauty Products but it is also the launch of my CEO's show, FABLife! Who is my CEO? TYRA BANKS! That's right!!! I was blessed to see so many of my fellow Beautytainers promoted this month to higher ranks in the business receive YELLOW ROSES from Tyra herself congratulating them.

But I have to tell you something, Tyra Beauty is more than just a business to me! I was stuck in a rut of being tired all of the time and not taking the time to make my outside match my inside. Between three kids, a full time job, my PhD program, PTCO President and a deployed husband, I lost sight of taking care of me. When I first tried the Tyra products I started to feel really fabulous on the outside again. I always wore makeup but always got told that I don't look like I wear any or had a LOT of people tell me that I looked tired. These products have changed that for me. My outside is matching the energy and life of my inside and it feels damn good.

If you are wanting to fierce up your outside, now is the time to try. For every $50 order you will receive a free Tyra makeup bag. I have this bag (I use it to carry products around for impromptu TyOvers) and it is great! Have any questions.....comment here or on Facebook. If I don't have an answer I will get one for you!


Lisa
www.6MinutestoFabulous.com
www.facebook.com/6minutestofabulous
mslbutler@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment