Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Why Tyra Beauty?





So there I was, sitting at work thinking about what to spend my hard earned money on when I saw a Facebook post about Tyra's new makeup line. I did some more research....
And watched some videos.....
AND I WAS SOLD! I watched more and more Youtube videos about how to put on the makeup and that was it for me. I decided I wanted to sell Tyra's makeup so that everyone that I knew also had this amazing opportunity. What really sold me? I am a working mother of three and PhD student whose alarm goes off every morning at 4:45am. I have had the same makeup routine for YEARS and have recently been told that I don't look like I am even wearing makeup. I have been told I look tired and just want to look amazing and feel amazing without adding time to my morning routine. Tyra's 6 minute makeover sold me!

Why did I decide to become a Beautytainer? I have been a HUGE fan of America's Next Top Model for YEARS and even spent some time binge watching the seasons on Hulu. Tyra is a HUGE name and how could a product that is developed by her not be amazing??? Besides that, I decided to get enrolled because the product is still in beta testing and can only get bigger and better. So, I took the leap. I am now Lisa Butler - Founding Independent Beautytainer with TYRA Beauty. I will be posting how to videos, before and after pictures and my story along the way. Enjoy the journey....I know I plan to!

 Lisa


https://www.tyra.com/lisambutler
https://www.facebook.com/6MinutestoFabulous
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment